Sunday 19 May 2013

Teacher's Day Gift.

Hi All My Friendly Crocheter...
This Teacher's Day, my daughter ask me to make something to give her teachers. I was thinking of making a flower Brooch. so i made a Three Flower Brooch like the picture above..




I made two set of the same crochet flower with three different colors.  
Next time, I will share a tutorial on how to make this flower.

I hand-sew each flower with the base I crocheted .Arrange the first flower until all three flowers line up next to each other..

Then,  I use felt and cut it following the flower base and sew a brooch pin to the felt.

Lastly, I use hot glue to stick the felt with the flower base at the back... All Done... Brooch flowers for my daughter teachers..

I love this simple flower crochet patten and i have done a lot of project using this crochet flower such as, door ornament and a fridge magnet. .

Happy Teacher's Day for All teacher's Out Day !

1 comment: