Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cath Kidson Granny Square Retangle Pillow Cover.

Last month I bought this Cath Kidson The Crochet Book at Times Bookstore @Suria Sabah. I'm a fan of her handcraft work and bought most of her books for my collection. This kit comes with 6 balls of yarn, 1 hook and a manual. I cant wait to finish this project!!!


My collection of Cath Kidson books. All these books comes with free gift but I do not have enough time for them all. slowly but surely!!!!.  


For this project, i redesign her pattern and make a rectangle pillow instead, and chose blue color for the back cover of the pillow. i like these color combinations!!!!


What do you think? my Granny Square rectangle pillow is done!!!  My daughter loves this colorful cover, she always use it to lay down while watching TV. Now, I'm gonna start to make another one for my hubby to use at his office. He wanted a 'manly' color for his pillow.... typical men!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment