Thursday 9 June 2016

MAY CAL (crochet Along Together) 2016...

 Hi everybody, 

Firstly, I would like to wish everybody a blessed Ramadan and happy fasting. I hope this Ramadan will be positive for your body, mind and soul. 

Last May, my whats-app's group began our first "crochet along together" or CAL.
the theme of the CAL was purse or handbag. The admin of the group gave us three patterns to choose from. 
 


I choose the bag pattern above because I have not tried to make this kind of pattern before. i admit that it was a challenge for me to make this but it turn out great, thank god. I finished the whole bag around two weeks just before the school holidays. Actually, I could have finish the bag sooner but got confused how to make the handle. I have tried 3 or 4 types of handle but lastly made one from ideas I seen from some of my magazines. 



The pictures above is some of finish projects made by our group members. Lovely, I love them all, you all are very creative and inspiring for all crocheter to be. 

I can't wait for the next CAL.... I know it will be another great project. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment