Sunday 20 May 2012

My princess special gift

Hi everyone, I am back, sorry lama tak up-date my blog. Busy siapkan order kawan-kawan.
This one another project already done and I make for my little princess...special gift for her birthday, Granny Square Sling Bag Daisy Flower.


Picture above is Granny Square small pieces and I sew all pieces to make a large Granny Square front and back bag shown below.
I add lining and zip for this bag because my daughter like carry a lot of her stuff every way..

Daa...daa da, my sling bag done...I am happy with the result, special  birthday gift for my little princess.. she's 4 years old already...besar da sumandak ku ni !!!....

For her birthday we took her to the zoo because she loves animals, especially elephants and monkeys.. I am so happy that she love my handmade gift because she wore the Granny Square Sling bag to carry all her stuff..

My princess sitting on the train looking at animals around the zoo while eating her titbits. she looks very happy looking at all the animals there...

Its feeding time for this proboscis monkeys... she's amaze watching them eat behind the glass wall.

This sun bear is looking and standing because my princess keep calling at it... i guess that it thinks that she wanted to give some food.... very unique bear with a gold necklaces...

My princess wanted to ride this Pygmy elephant but the zoo only allowed it on weekends and school holidays. maybe next time ....

it's 3:15pm and the weather was very hot, we went to see the animal show, she's so excited to see the animal show...see, duduk di depan lagi tu...

The end of our zoo trip, very tired walaupun we naik train around the zoo.
time to go back home and go out for dinner to celebrate her birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment