Tuesday 26 June 2012

Embroidery ribbon framed

I made this embroidery ribbon that i've learn from Puan Ann while she was in KK. Just got this back from the Friendly Frame shop at Kg Air, KK. I picked light gold as the main frame and white cover with a greenish boarder to bring out the ribbon flower's colors. Although its a bit expensive to order this box frame, I think it's worth it. It looks so classical, I love it!!! 


I made various type of embroidery ribbon flowers,but I love the first two pink and white roses because its very difficult to make but i manage to pull it off and the result was great.


After finishing up the framed flowers ribbon, i try to make simple ribbon flowers on my cushion pillow.. I think the result is good. simple yet beautiful...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment