Monday 17 September 2012

My family trip to Ranau...Cuti-cuti bah ini......

Last sunday, I had a family trip to Ranau for a cool getaway.  


 Our first stop is to a Fish Tagal near Sabah tea plantation, its something like fish spa. 
My princess anxiously waiting to go to the river.
  
 At the river bank, she's so scared looking at the fishes in the river.
it took a while for us to convince her to go into the river.
 Look at these fish eating away at my dead skin. some of them is as big or bigger than my leg.
It takes a while to get use to the fish biting you. The smaller ones bites is a bit stingy.  
 All this fish is quite tame, you can even touch them. My leg and feet feel smoother after that. My daughter took this picture because she is scared to go into the river.
Our next stop is to one of the small nursery at Nabalu, there's a lot of them in this area cause i think the weather there is adequate for all these plants. the lady is explaining to me about the plant she is holding. if you rub the fern with your palm it will smell like lemon. i was convince so i bought four different species of it for my bonsai collections.     
Our last stop before going back. Early dinner at Nabalu resort and cafe overlooking Mount Kinabalu. Thank god that the weather today is fantastic, we are able to enjoy everything. Alhamdullilah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment