Thursday 6 June 2013

Ribbon and Felt Bow-Tie Collection for my Craft wardrobe.





 

Hi Crafters...
last month i bought a lot of various ribbon patterns and different color from Fabric Fanatics because she was selling it at a really good price and i think i can make something of it.Also The felt it from my box collection which I kept since I move new house.

i decided to make various type of Bow tie from both ribbon and felt. some, i added bead and small flowers. some even i add in a lace yoyo flower in the middle to liven it up.

so far i have finished up all the ribbons and felts, and got around 100 pieces of ribbons out of it. most of the ribbons i made turned into hair accessory where i added hair clips, brooch and round hairbands.

If you like to buy any of my project please let me know ya...... bye.....


happy bow-tie everybody......     



No comments:

Post a Comment