Wednesday 11 September 2013

MY Kitchen Story.


Hi there...
Its been a long time since i last update this blog... I've been busy since Aidilfitri and only now have a bit of time to update. Well, this month I entered a sewing contest at EPAL Kota Kinabalu branch and guess what... I WON!!!!


For the contest i choose to make four piece 'Kitchen Set', Place mat, Pot Holder Pocket, Towel Hanger and Recycle Plastic Bag Storage. All of the item takes me one week to finish and in time to submit to the organiser.  

I really like this Pot Holder Pocket..It's a simple design with two pocket in-front for comfortable handling.


The Place Mat I made a bit big for multipurpose usage... I've make it half stripe patchwork with embroidery just to have some contras of presentation... looks good eh....

The Towel Hanger and storage bag also looks fantastic... this will be the first time i do this... proud to say ' I did a good job' on it..

EPAL gave me a trophy and a bag of mix cloth which I will use for my next projects...


No comments:

Post a Comment