Wednesday 13 November 2013

Felt Business Card Case.


Hi…

Since my label is done, I want to try and use my label for everything, so I decided make this case for my business card using felt and sew the label on it.


Now,  I will share how to make business card case using felt.


What I  need;

 Felt

Bead & beading needle

My craft label

Scissors

Needle, pins and thread


How make the case ;

Measure felt following size business card.
Mark in the centre point and fold half inch before the marked center.



Once folded, draw a semi circle like the photo above and cut it, hand stitch the corner with blanket stitch embroidery.   In the front of the case I put in my initial S and sew beads and sequin for deco.



I sew a snap fastener to secure the case and finally sew my business label.



Finally sew the sides and center of the case as finishing. All done, cheap and simple DIY business card case.
Try to make one for youself…. Bye..   



No comments:

Post a Comment