Thursday 30 January 2014

STAR STITCH COASTER..DIY


Hi, Gong Xi Fa Chai....

This week, my daughter's school will be off for Chinese new year. Feeling very lazy to do any housework, just wanna sit around, relax and try new stitch crochet I learned, they called it 'STAR STICH'.

Just wanna try this new stitch with a simple and quick project so I made a coaster set for my little angle to match with her fav cup.


Since I learn how to read symbol chart, it's very easy to understand patterns rather than written ones. One of the great things about crochet symbols is that they look like how you would make that stitch.

This time I just add symbol charts for my tutorial...

 View the pattern via Google drive ..

MATERIAL 

Yarn- (Linen type) pink & mustard
3.5mm Hook


 Close up, the stitch looked like a STAR.... aint it?
 
try it and enjoy !

Gong Xi fa cai & happy holiday !


No comments:

Post a Comment