Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome 2014,bye-bye 2013..............

Happy new year to all my blog readers, wishing you all a great year 2014 ahead and thank you for all your support and encouragement since i started this blog.. 
For this last days of 2013 we had a short cooling trip to Bundutuhan for a relaxing getaway.. We found this picturess home stay from the internet and luckily could book it as it is always full.. despite the long journey and adventuress roads, our arrival there was worth the trip....  

 My hubby and daughter going to the reception area to get the keys to our room....  


This is the view from my room balcony... Mount Kinabalu...  


Panoramic view of the hill side from my room balcony.... breathtaking.... 


Me and my daughter absorbing the breathtaking view while waiting for my Hubby light up the BBQ.. it's really cold and windy there..

Our dinner... BBQ chicken, BBQ red & green papers, sweet cucumber and honey mango... FYI... no pictures taken of the meal because all of us was very hungry and forgot to take the picture of the dish...  :p


The owner planted a lot of flowers around the area and luckily it was blooming when we were there... above, some flowers planted on the hill side of the house...  


Beautiful.... I think the cool weather and hill soil makes the flowers so healthy...


Breathtaking purple..... 


 I love this bouquet of white Hydrangeas....


 Feeling relax and ready for 2014....... Bonn voyage Bundutuhan....

No comments:

Post a Comment