Tuesday 22 September 2015

Genting Highland Holiday...

Hi there, last Malaysia Day, 16 September 2015, and also my birthday the next day, 17 September 2015, we went for a short trip to Genting Highland. 

We choose Genting because it is a cold place and less than one hour drive from KL. By the time we reach there, it was very foggy and cold, about 16c. The down side is that since it was a public holiday, it takes us a long time to find parking.


I love the decor of these lanterns, it really makes the place lively and inviting. We stayed at First World Resort because most of the shops and events are there. Can't believe that this huge resort was built high up in the mountain.

After dinner, my Hubbi surprise me with a mango cake to celebrate my birthday.   
Thank You my Hubbi, I Love You so much ......

We manage to catch a magic show at the shopping mall. My daughter love it, she said this guy is funny and entertaining. 

Next day, we skip breakfast and went straight to the lunch buffet. They were having a "Malaysia Street Food" promotion, mostly cuisine from Penang. Everything was delicious, We Love it...

 This is my appetizer...

There's a lot of rides for children here. My daughter really wants to take this ride around the shopping mall but the line for the rides was too long. 
  
 So, we brought her to snow world..........

Unfortunately, we cannot bring my little baby inside. :( my daughter and her papa went in there and play in the snow for 45 minutes... i think it was -6c inside the snow world. Seems like they enjoyed it...

Free gift with kids meal at Marrybrown... can't believe it that we manage to collect all four Jurassic World watch for my daughter.
  
Sweet tooth... Before going back, we really got to try this gelato ice cream that we always pass by from the hotel to the mall. Its really delicious, full of flavor and really yummy. 
Sayonara for now Genting, We will be back...







No comments:

Post a Comment