Thursday 21 July 2016

JUNE SCL (sabahan chrocet lover) CAL (crochet Along Together) 2016...


Hi my blog readers...

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a belated 'Eid Mubarak'("Blessed Eid")
I hope all my muslim reader had a blessed aidilfitri with their love one and wish you all good health & safe.


Our SCL group CAL for June project was 'TISSUE BOX COVER ' with a cake theme. I added the sweets and lolly pop as the cake topper. I used to make a lot of this tissue cover box for home and gifts. This time, it took me a long time to finish this project cause I was busy during Ramadhan's fasting. I love the finish sweets, lolly pop and citrus slice, it was fun to make.

If you want to see more TBC creation click to my FB pages...

I hope you like my TBC creation and maaf zahir & batin from us.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment