Thursday 17 November 2016

MAMA Sun Hat...

  
   Hi everybody...Love that granny square.... 


I made this 'Big Granny Square' crochet to a round sun hat for our trip to Teluk Cempedak at Kuantan, Pahang.
I did not make the sun hat to big, just enough to shed me.


However, our trip to the beach there was not as sunny than we expected. It was the monsoon season, didn't really spend much time at the beach, :( sad.... the picture of me wearing my creation in side a dry McD.     

Since we are going back to nature, I base my sun hat with different color of green and made the light green or pastel green as the main hat color. This is to make the granny square stand out with the three tone of green color. It turn out great and really nice to wear outdoors in the sun on a sunny day at the beach... maybe next time.... see you all soon.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment