Wednesday 13 September 2017

💛The Flower Garden Blanket Granny Square💛

Hi everybody...


HOTH...

Just finished my version of Flower Garden Blanket Granny Square Crochet Along with The Knitting Network...

I really Feel happy😊to join this CAL and very excited to finish it...
This is the biggest project i made since I been doing crochet for the past few years....



At the middle of the blanket, I crocheted four 3D pattern flower ...I think it makes the blanket looked more attractive...


Above, this is how it looks like before add the border... and with the border it looks awesome.


what do you all think... looks fantastic and with the 3D flower in the middle makes the classic granny square more evergreen.

oyeahhh😍


1 comment:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Pumpkin bedding

    ReplyDelete