Wednesday 3 January 2018

💛SHORT TRIP at PORT DICKSON & Alive 3D Art Gallery💛


Hi my blog readers,

How are you all,hoping you all are well in this new year 2018... 

Not like me, since I came back from my short trip at Port Dickson, I got fever, sore-throat and flu. Maybe it was the weather there..uuhhhhh...

I got a lot work to be done but maybe I need to rest for a while...

Here's my first post in 2018, end of year short trip at Port Dickson ,Negeri Sembilan Malaysia.


We actually went to a few place in Port Dickson but didn't manage to take any pictures.
All of this pictures are taken at Alive 3D art gallery Port Dickson. It was the suggestion of my eldest daughter and we did not regret going there. whoever painted all these pictures is brilliant. 
We also ate a lot of different variety of Durians, like kampung tua, sultan, udang merah and musang. My girls also wanted to check out some animals at a petting zoo but maybe not this time.
I think we will come back here again and this time we will spend more time at the beach.

hope you all like my pictures, take care and see you in my next blog....byeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment