Monday 16 July 2012

New Hook for this 'Ramadhan'.

Hi all, I bought this crochet book by Lina A.R at POPULAR bookstores, City Mall KK. After reading through it, I found that all her crochets work is very interesting and I like it how she present it in her book. She also sells crochets tools and materials on-line in her blogspot, pinkyfrogshop.blogspot.com.  

  
After browsing through her blog, I am interested to buy her 'Crochet travel kit' for me and my sister which I just received last week. The 'Crochet travel kit' comes with nylon totes zip bag, 6 pieces multicolor crochet hook various size and one acrylic yarn. Also, for this purchase she gave me a small bow tie and mini key chain scissor as free gift... thanks Pn Lina....


I really love this hook, very colorful and better grip for handling... the hook size i got are 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm and 5.0mm. The hook handle is made from plastic and 'hook' it self is aluminum.


I ve already use the 2.5mm hook to make crochet flower's such as daisy, Rosette and gerbera. Its really comfortable to use and the outcome is fantastic... Im going to make lots of stuff this coming Ramadan... I Like!!!! 

Salam Ramadan to all my Muslim blog viewers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment