Wednesday 9 January 2013

First Day Of Kindergarten.


Hi all , I hope its still not to late to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2013...
My first post for this year.. angry bird crochet bag... I make this bag last year and keep it for her to use for kindergarten..She wants me to buy her a bag-pack every time we went to the mall. So, i showed her this pattern and she like it but it must be with Angry Bird in it. : )



After finishing the body of the bag, the strap and the flap,and attached all of them together, i sew webbing to the inside of the strap for strength.  


I attached two piece of magnetic clasp to the underside of the flap. 


To ensure the bag is secure, a nylon drawstring cord slips through the eyelets and secure with a toggle and knot the ends.


As requested by my princess, Red, Yellow, Pink and Blue Angry Birds was glued in front of the flap and also, a crochet flower with a pink crown glued in the center at the corner of the flap. 



Tadaaa.... Ready for kindergarten @ 'Tabika Perpaduan Malaysia' Sabindo near our house.. Actually she is 4 and a half years old, the Kindergarten only accept 5 years old to be enrolled but she is very lucky this year, the kindergarten accept her early. Happy studying my lovely princess, Mama Papa love you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment