Tuesday 19 February 2013

Multipurpose purse for my new gift.

Hi everyone, I hope its not to late to wish everybody a happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's day since its still February. 
This multipurpose purse I started to crochet early January for keeping my hook collection but it's too pretty after finishing the whole rectangle. So, i decided to make myself a multipurpose purse for a gift I got from my hubby.


I crocheted about 9 inch by 16 inch rectangle and added a white inner lining which I back-stitch around the rectangle.

I use single and double crochet patten for this and choose three different colors to complement each other. End product, I love the texture and color combination. How bout it? 
I fold the rectangle crochet about three quarter just leaving behind some for the flap and close side edges with single crochet stitch.

I attached two piece of magnetic clasp to the underside of the flap and glue gingham pattern buttons in front of the flap.

 
I added about 11 inch circumference strap at the side for my wristlet handling. 
 

 Done, new multipurpose purse fit nicely for my new 'tablet'. 
GONG XI FA CAI




No comments:

Post a Comment